Report NEP-MIG-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlo Alcaraz & Daniel Chiquiar & Alejandrina Salcedo, 2010. "Remittances, Schooling, and Child Labor in Mexico," Working Papers 2010-14, Banco de México.
- David Kiss, 2010. "Are Immigrants Graded Worse in Primary and Secondary Education? – Evidence for German Schools," Ruhr Economic Papers 0223, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dandan Zhang & Xin Meng & Dewen Wang, 2010. "The Dynamic Change in Wage Gap between Urban Residents and Rural Migrants in Chinese Cities," Working Papers PMMA 2010-03, PEP-PMMA.
- Nekby, Lena, 2010. "Inter- and Intra-Marriage Premiums Revisited: It’s probably who you are, not who you marry!," Research Papers in Economics 2010:23, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Tombe, Trevor, 2010. "Regions, frictions, and migrations in a model of structural transformation," MPRA Paper 26641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guadalupe Serrano & Francisco Requena & Joan Martin-Montaner, 2010. "Immigration, factor endowments and the productive structure of Spanish regions," Working Papers 1003, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Christian EBEKE, 2010. "Remittances, Value Added Tax and Tax Revenue in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201030, CERDI.
- Aki Kangasharju & Matti Sarvimäki, 2010. "Self-Reinforcing Shocks: Evidence from a Resettlement Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0047, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Christian EBEKE & Jean-Louis COMBES, 2010. "Do remittances dampen the effect of natural disasters on output growth volatility in developing countries?," Working Papers 201031, CERDI.
- Laudeline Auriol, 2010. "Careers of Doctorate Holders: Employment and Mobility Patterns," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/4, OECD Publishing.