STATA tip: A quick trick to perform a Roy-Zellner test for poolability in Stata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:45-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Serhan Cevik & Katerina Teksoz, 2014. "Deep Roots of Fiscal Behavior," Journal of Banking and Financial Economics, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 2(2), pages 5-33, November.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014.
"Testing the Bhaduri-Marglin model with OECD panel data,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 419-435, July.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2014. "Testing the Bhaduri-Marglin Model with OECD Panel Data," KOF Working papers 14-349, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
More about this item
Keywordspoolability; Roy-Zellner test; Grunfeld dataset;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lug:wpaper:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alessio Tutino). General contact details of provider: https://www.bul.sbu.usi.ch .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .