Regional Specialisation and Technological Leapfrogging
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Mary Amiti, 1998. "Regional Specialisation and Technological Leapfrogging," Working Papers 1998.14, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2000.
"Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When Does it Matter?,"
Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(3), pages 533-555, March.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, "undated". "DIVERSITY AND SPECIALISATION IN CITIES. Why, where and when does it matter?," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 443.99, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: Why, where and when does it matter?," Working Papers dpuga-99-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 1999. "Diversity and Specialization in Cities: Why, Where and When Does It Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 1999. "Diversity and specialisation in cities: why, where and when does it matter?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20212, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 1999. "Diversity and Specialisation in Cities: Why, Where and When does it Matter?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0433, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- André Rocha & José Pedro Pontes, 2005. "Spatial Cournot Oligopoly with Vertical Linkages," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/11, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Amiti, Mary, 2005.
"Location of vertically linked industries: agglomeration versus comparative advantage,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 809-832, May.
- Amiti, Mary, 2001. "Location of Vertically Linked Industries: Agglomeration versus Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 2800, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- José Pedro Pontes, 2004. "Agglomeration in a Vertically-linked Oligopoly," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/06, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Mary Amiti & Lisa Cameron, 2007. "Economic Geography and Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Gallo Fredrik, 2006.
"Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2005. "Increasing Returns, Input-Output Linkages, and Technological Leapfrogging," Working Papers 2005:22, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Jul 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsReginal Economy; Technology; Enterprises EDIRC Provider-Institution: RePEc:edi:smlatau;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ltr:wpaper:1998.14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Stephen Scoglio The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephen Scoglio to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sblatau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.