Global Simulation Analysis of Industry-Level Trade Policy: the GSIM model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vukšić, Goran & Holzner, Mario, 2016. "Trade and fiscal imbalances in Southeastern Europe: Can fiscal devaluation help?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 568-581.
- Mario Holzner & Valentina Ivanić, 2012. "Effects of Serbian Accession to the European Union," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 355-367, June.
More about this item
KeywordsGSIM; antidumping; partial equilibrium model; trade policy modeling; simulation model; global markets;
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-08-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2009-08-30 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnz:wpaper:20090803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (iide webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/siidenl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .