Environmental Services and Poverty Alleviation: Either, or, or both?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles, 2009. "Environmental services and poverty alleviation: either, or, or both?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles, 2014.
"Relaxing constraints as a conservation policy,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 505-528, August.
- Ben Groom & Charles Palmer, 2012. "Relaxing Constraints as a Conservation Policy," Working Papers 2012.63, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Groom, Ben & Palmer, Charles, 2014. "Relaxing constraints as a conservation policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55606, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cranford, Matthew & Mourato, Susana, 2014. "Credit-Based Payments for Ecosystem Services: Evidence from a Choice Experiment in Ecuador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 503-520.
More about this item
KeywordsPayments for environmental services; cost effectiveness; market constraints; poverty alleviation.;
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-11-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2009-11-07 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lnd:wpaper:462009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Unai Pascual). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dlcamuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .