Housing Market Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoshida, Jiro, 2007.
"Technology Shocks and Asset Price Dynamics: The Role of Housing in General Equilibrium,"
6271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiro Yoshida, 2008. "Technology Shocks and Asset Price Dynamics:The Role of Housing in General Equilibrium," CARF F-Series CARF-F-119, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing Demand ; Income Fluctuations ; Overlapping Generations ; Collateral Constraint;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenec:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .