A Note on the Arrow-Lind Theorem
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, J.R., 1989. "Forecasting, uncertainty, and public project appraisal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 154, The World Bank.
- Tse-Ling Teh & Alan Martina, 2008. "Developing Countries Spreading Covariant Risk Into International Risk Markets: Subsidised Catastrophe Bonds Or Reinsurance, Or Disaster Assistance?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-492, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2010.
"Public Private Partnerships, the Levels of Public Investment and the New Member States,"
Transition Studies Review,
Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(3), pages 494-512, September.
- Malcom SAWYER, 2009. "Public private partnerships, the levels of public investment and the New Member States," Departmental Working Papers 2009-32, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Carlos Gozzi, & Schmukler, Sergio, 2016. "Public Credit Guarantees and Access to Finance," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1122, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jock R. Anderson, 1983. "On Risk Deductions In Public Project Appraisal," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 27(3), pages 231-239, December.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:48:y:2017:i:c:p:210-218 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:3416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamilla Benkelberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .