Prospects and Policies for the Greek Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Tsoukalas, John D., 2010. "The Option Of Last Resort: A Two-Currency Emu," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nov:artigo:v:25:y:2015:i:spe:p:777-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- Terry McKinley, 2006. "The monopoly of global capital flows: Who needs structural adjustment now?," Working Papers 12, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2015. "Greece: Conditions and Strategies for Economic Recovery," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_gr_5_15, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2016. "Complementary Currencies and Economic Stability," Economics Policy Note Archive 16-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Massimo Amato & Luca Fantacci & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016.
"Going Forward from B to A? Proposals for the Eurozone Crisis,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-14, August.
- Massimo Amato & Luca Fantacci & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "Going Forward from B to A? Proposals for the Eurozone Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_866, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Michalis Nikiforos & Gennaro Zezza, 2016. "Greece: Getting Out of the Recession," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_gr_9_16, Levy Economics Institute.
- C. J. Polychroniou, 2014. "Dead Economic Dogmas Trump Recovery: The Continuing Crisis in the Eurozone Periphery," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_133, Levy Economics Institute.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Sofia Adam & Kijong Kim & Thomas Masterson & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2014. "After Austerity: Measuring the Impact of a Job Guarantee Policy for Greece," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_138, Levy Economics Institute.
- Richard H. Day & Chengyu Yang, 2011. "Economic Growth And The Effects Of Fiscal Policy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 218-234, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levysa:sa_feb_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.