Full Employment through Social Entrepreneurship: The Nonprofit Model for Implementing a Job Guarantee
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2012. "Inflationary and Distributional Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies: An Augmented Minskyan-Kaleckian Model," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_706, Levy Economics Institute.
- Justin Weidner & John C. Williams, 2011. "What is the new normal unemployment rate?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue feb14.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Why Bernie Sanders Should Add a Job Guarantee to His Policy Agenda
by Pavlina Tcherneva in New Economic Perspectives on 2015-08-18 00:12:13
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2014. "The Social Enterprise Model for a Job Guarantee in the United States," Economics Policy Note Archive 14-1, Levy Economics Institute.
- Flavia Dantas & L. Randall Wray, 2017. "Full Employment: Are We There Yet?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_142, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-04-03 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levypn:12-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.