It Isn't Working: Time for More Radical Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chinhui Juhn, 1992. "Decline of Male Labor Market Participation: The Role of Declining Market Opportunities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 79-121.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- Christopher Jencks & Susan E. Mayer, "undated". "Do Official Poverty Rates Provide Useful Information about Trends in Children's Economic Welfare?," IPR working papers 96-1, Institute for Policy Resarch at Northwestern University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Hayford & Anastasios Malliaris, 2010.
"Asset Prices and the Financial Crisis of 2007--09: An Overview of Theories and Policies,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 279-286, January.
- Marc Hayford & Anastasios Malliaris, 2010. "Asset Prices and the Financial Crisis of 2007–09: An Overview of Theories and Policies," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 279-286, October.
- L. Wray, 2011.
"Minsky's Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 5-20.
- L. Randall Wray, 2011. "Minsky's Money Manager Capitalism and the Global Financial Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_661, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2010. "The economies of deleveraging: The aftermath of financialization," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 401-413.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:levppb:ppb_105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .