The peer group effect and the optimality properties of head and income taxes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2011. "The peer group effect and the optimality properties of head and income taxes," Working Papers 2011-07, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bartolome, Charles A. M. & Ross, Stephen L., 2004. "Who's in charge of the central city? The conflict between efficiency and equity in the design of a metropolitan area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 458-483, November.
- de Bartolome, Charles A M, 1990. "Equilibrium and Inefficiency in a Community Model with Peer Group Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 110-133, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTiebout; peer effects; head tax; income tax; optimality;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-PUB-2011-04-23 (Public Finance)
- NEP-URE-2011-04-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:11/26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .