Report NEP-ACC-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Alm & Todd Cherry & Michael Jones & Michael McKee, 2011. "Taxpayer Information Assistance Services and Tax Compliance Behavior," Working Papers 1101, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Sally Wallace, 2011. "Taxpayer Reporting Responses and the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Working Papers 1109, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Riedel, Nadine, 2011. "Earnings shocks and tax-motivated income-shifting: Evidence from European multinationals," FZID Discussion Papers 24-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Arno Riedl & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and the « Broken Windows » Effect : An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," Working Papers 1116, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- James Alm & Edward B. Sennoga, 2011. "Mobility, Competition, and the Distributional Effects of Tax Evasion," Working Papers 1108, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Martinez Mora, 2011. "The peer group effect and the optimality properties of head and income taxes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jacquet, Laurence & Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2011. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with Both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 5642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:201104-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore