Executive Remuneration And Firm Performance: Evidence From A Panel Of Mutual Organisations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Index Numbers," Economics working papers diewert-07-01-03-08-17-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hani El-Chaarani, 2017. "The Mutual Impacts of Corporate Governance Dimensions and Legal Protection Systems on the Performance of European Banks: A Post-Crisis Study," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2A), pages 538-567.
- Sailesh Tanna & Fotios Pasiouras & Matthias Nnadi, 2011. "The Effect of Board Size and Composition on the Efficiency of UK Banks," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 441-462, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ogunyinka, Ebenezer & Langemeier, Michael R., 2004. "Examining Cross-Country Agricultural Productivity Differences," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34620, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2004. "Nonparametric methods for the characteristic model," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/04, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Olivier Chanel & Stéphanie Vincent, 2004.
"Computing price trends in sequential auctions,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 70(4), pages 443-460.
- Olivier CHANEL & Stéphanie VINCENT, 2004. "Computing price trends in sequential auctions," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2004043, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Denis Conniffe, 2002. "Sums and Products of Indirect Utility Functions," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 33(3), pages 285-295.
- Rezek, Jon P. & Perrin, Richard K., 2001. "Adjustments Of Agricultural Productivity For Nitrogen Effluent In The Great Plains," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20524, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Swanson Eric T, 2006.
"The Relative Price and Relative Productivity Channels for Aggregate Fluctuations,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 1-39, October.
- Eric T. Swanson, 2006. "The relative price and relative productivity channels for aggregate fluctuations," Working Paper Series 2006-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gannon, Brenda, 2006. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Hospitals in Ireland 1995-1998: A Non-Parametric Approach," Papers HRBWP21, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena, 2007. "Innovation and the export-productivity link," IESE Research Papers D/688, IESE Business School.
- Lawrence, Denis & McKay, Lloyd, 1980. "Inputs, Outputs And Productivity Change In The Australian Sheep Industry," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(1), pages 1-14, April.
- Carlos Huertas C. & Munir A. Jalil. B., 2000. "Relación Entre El Índice De Precios Del Productor (Ipp) Y El Índice De Precios Al Consumidor (Ipc)," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003449, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Martín-Bofarull, Mónica, 2000. "Technical Progress And Efficiency Change In Spanish Port System," ERSA conference papers ersa00p134, European Regional Science Association.
- J. Peter Neary, 2006.
The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(2), pages 197-213.
- J. Peter Neary, 2005. "Measuring competitiveness," Working Papers 200521, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter, 2006. "Measuring Competitiveness," CEPR Discussion Papers 5982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. Peter Neary, 2006. "Measuring Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 2006/209, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard G. Anderson & Barry E. Jones & Travis D. Nesmith, 1997. "Special report: The monetary services index project of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis: introduction to the St. Louis monetary services index project," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 25-30.
- Luis R Murillo-Zamorano, "undated". "Total Factor Productivity Growth, Technical Efficiency Change and Energy Input. An International Frontier Analysis," Discussion Papers 03/09, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Omar Licandro & Javier Ruiz-Castillo & Jorge Duran, 2002.
"The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 68(1), pages 7-19.
- Omar Licandro & Jorge Durán & Javier Ruiz-Castillo, "undated". "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Working Papers 2001-09, FEDEA.
- Omar LICANDRO & Javier RUIZ-CASTILLO & Jorge DURAN, 2001. "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Economics Working Papers ECO2001/14, European University Institute.
- Omar LICANDRO & Javier RUIZ-CASTILLO & Jorge DURAN, 2002. "The Measurement of Growth under Embodied Technical Change," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2002011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kozo Kiyota & Miho Takizawa, 2006.
"The Shadow of Death: Pre-exit Performance of Firms in Japan,"
06033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kozo Kiyota & Miho Takizawa, 2007. "The Shadow of Death: Pre-exit Performance of Firms in Japan," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-204, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alvin Silk & Lisa Klein & Ernst Berndt, 2002. "Intermedia Substitutability and Market Demand by National Advertisers," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 20(4), pages 323-348, June.
- Gustavo Ferro & María Eugenia Labaronnie & Carlos A. Romero, 2011. "Medición de cambios en productividad con indicador de Luenberger en el sector de seguros en Argentina a la salida de la crisis," Working Papers hal-00597947, HAL.
- Elias Kourliouros & George Korres & Emmanuel Marmaras & George Tsobanoglou, 2006. "Economic Geography and Regional Growth: An Empirical Evidence From Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p30, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Siviero & Giovanni Veronese, 2007.
"A policy-sensible core-inflation measure for the euro area,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
617, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stefano SIVIERO & Giovanni VERONESE, 2010. "A Policy-Sensible Core-Inflation Measure for the Euro Area," EcoMod2004 330600130, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsMutuals; executive remuneration; performance;
All these keywords.
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2004-07-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-10-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2004-07-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:03/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbie Sleath). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.