Executive Remuneration And Firm Performance: Evidence From A Panel Of Mutual Organisations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Index Numbers," Economics working papers diewert-07-01-03-08-17-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2007.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ers:journl:v:xx:y:2017:i:2a:p:538-567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sailesh Tanna & Fotios Pasiouras & Matthias Nnadi, 2011. "The Effect of Board Size and Composition on the Efficiency of UK Banks," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 441-462, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMutuals; executive remuneration; performance;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-07-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-10-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2004-07-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:03/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .