Spillovers from FDI and Skill Structures of Host-Country Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:3:p:268-284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasanat Shah, Syed & Li, Jun Jiang, 2013. "Does Chinese Investment Contribute to The US Economy? An Analysis of Selected US States’ Growth, Employment and Exports," MPRA Paper 52575, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Tavares-Lehmann, Ana Teresa, 2014. "Human capital intensity in technology-based firms located in Portugal: Does foreign ownership matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 737-748.
- Malick Souare & Boxi Zhou, 2016. "Foreign-affiliate presence and skilled labour demand," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 233-254, April.
- Christian Bellak, 2004.
"How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does it Matter?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 483-514, September.
- Christian Bellak, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp087, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bellak, Christian, 2004. "How Domestic and Foreign Firms Differ and Why Does It Matter?," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 862, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Saibal Kar & Basudeb Guha-Khasnobis, 2006. "Economic Reform, Skill Formation and Foreign Capital," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 79-94, January.
- Alpay, Guven & Bodur, Muzaffer & Ener, Hakan & Talug, Cem, 2005. "Comparing board-level governance at MNEs and local firms: lessons from Turkey," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 67-86, March.
- Philippe Gugler & Serge Brunner, 2007. "FDI Effects on National Competitiveness: A Cluster Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(3), pages 268-284, August.
- Miao Wang & M. C. Sunny Wong & Jim Granato, 2013. "The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on International Migration: Does Education Matter?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 537-562, May.
More about this item
Keywordsmultinationals; spillovers; relative employment;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2002-03-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2002-03-14 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:02/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mrs. Alexandra Mazzuoccolo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .