The buyer's option in multi-unit ascending auctions : the case of wine auctions at Drouot
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippe Février & William Roos & Michael Visser, 2005. "The Buyer's Option in Multi-Unit Ascending Auctions: The Case of Wine Auctions at Drouot," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 813-847, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd R. Kaplan & Shmuel Zamir, 2014. "Advances in Auctions," Discussion Papers 1405, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Ali, Héla Hadj & Lecocq, Sébastien & Visser, Michael, 2010.
"The Impact of Gurus: Parker Grades and en primeur Wine Prices,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 22-39, March.
- HélaHadj Ali & Sébastien Lecocq & Michael Visser, 2008. "The Impact of Gurus: Parker Grades and "En Primeur" Wine Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(529), pages 158-173, June.
- Héla Hadj Ali & Sébastien Lecocq & Michael Visser, 2005. "The impact of gurus : Parker grades and en primeur wine prices," Research Unit Working Papers 0507, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Ali-Kein, Hela Hadj & Lecocq, Sebastien & Visser, Michael, 2007. "The Impact of Gurus: Parker Grades and EN PRIMEUR Wine Prices," Working Papers 37292, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Hadj Ali H. & Lecocq S. & Visser M., 2007. "The impact of gurus: Parker grades and en primeur wine prices¤," Working Papers ERMES 0718, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Zamir, Shmuel, 2015. "Advances in Auctions," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Philippe Février & Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2007.
"Buy or wait, that is the option: the buyer's option in sequential laboratory auctions,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 98-118, March.
- Philippe Fevrier & Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2001. "Buy or Wait, That is the Option. The Buyer’s Option in Sequential Laboratory Auctions," Working Papers 2001-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Février Philippe & Linnemer Laurent & Visser Michael, 2004. "Buy or wait, that is the option : the buyer's option in sequential laboratory auctions," Research Unit Working Papers 0410, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Rosato, Antonio, 2014. "Loss Aversion in Sequential Auctions: Endogenous Interdependence, Informational Externalities and the "Afternoon Effect"," MPRA Paper 56824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbuyer's option; multi-unit ascending auctions; wine auctions;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lea:leawpi:0409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Madeleine Roux). General contact details of provider: http://www.inra.fr/Internet/Departements/ESR/UR/lea/index.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.