Report NEP-MIC-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shubhasis Dey & Gene Mumy, 2005. "Determinants of Borrowing Limits on Credit Cards," Staff Working Papers 05-7, Bank of Canada.
- Claudio Agostini, 2005. "Testing for Market Power under the Two-Price System in the U.S. Copper Industry," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv159, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Voynov, Ivan, 2005. "Household Income Composition and Household Goods," IRISS Working Paper Series 2005-02, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Février Philippe & Roos William & Visser Michael, 2004. "The buyer's option in multi-unit ascending auctions : the case of wine auctions at Drouot," Research Unit Working Papers 0409, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2005. "Competition and Efficiency in Congested Markets," NBER Working Papers 11201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2005. "Belief in a Just World and Redistributive Politics," NBER Working Papers 11208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sougata Poddar & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2005. "Patent Licensing from High-Cost Firm to Low-Cost Firm," Departmental Working Papers wp0503, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- David Law & Nathan McLellan, 2005. "The Contributions from Firm Entry, Exit and Continuation to Labour Productivity Growth in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Chew Soo Hong & Guofu Tan, 2004. "The Market for Sweekstakes," IEPR Working Papers 04.4, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Harrison Cheng, 2004. "Optimal Partnership Contracts: Foundation and Duality," IEPR Working Papers 05.11, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Harrison Cheng, 2005. "Inefficiency in Repeated Cournot Oligopoly Games," IEPR Working Papers 05.12, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).