The Modernisation of EU Competition Policy : Making the Network Operate
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thibaud Vergé & Estelle Malavolti-Grimal & Frédéric Loss, 2007.
"Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 178(2), pages 115-124.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti-Grimal & Thibaud Vergé, 2007. "Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 115-124.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti & Thibaud Vergé, 2007. "Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?," Post-Print hal-01276801, HAL.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti & Thibaud Vergé, 2007. "Comment décentraliser la politique européenne de concurrence ?," Post-Print hal-01025661, HAL.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Oliver Budzinski, "undated". "Towards a Differentiated Analysis of Competition of Competition Laws," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1090, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Loss, Frederic & Malavolti-Grimal, Estelle & Verge, Thibaud & Berges-Sennou, Fabian, 2008.
"European competition policy modernization: From notifications to legal exception,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 77-98, January.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti-Grimal & Thibaud Vergé & Fabian Bergès-Sennou, 2005. "European Competition Policy Modernization : From Notifications to Legal Exception," Working Papers 2005-38, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Frédéric Loss & Estelle Malavolti & Thibaud Vergé & Fabian Bergès-Sennou, 2008. "European competition policy modernization : from notifications to legal exception," Post-Print hal-01021575, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsantitrust; institution design;
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lau:crdeep:00.17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gaëlle Sarda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deelsch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.