Poverty reduction: the paradox of the endogenous poverty line
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Louis De Mesnard, 2007. "Poverty reduction: the paradox of the endogenous poverty line," Post-Print halshs-00268954, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DECERF, Benoit, 2014. "Income poverty measures with relative poverty lines," CORE Discussion Papers 2014022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin Ravallion, 2015. "The Luxembourg Income Study," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(4), pages 527-547, December.
- Ravallion,Martin & Chen,Shaohua, 2017. "Welfare-consistent global poverty measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8170, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:152:y:2017:i:c:p:79-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2011. "Weakly Relative Poverty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1251-1261, November.
- Decerf, B., 2015. "A new index combining the absolute and relative aspects of income poverty: Theory and application," CORE Discussion Papers 2015050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; poverty line; poverty indexes; median;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LTV-2007-11-17 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lat:legeco:2007-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Odile Ferry) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Odile Ferry to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/latecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.