Short- and Long-run Impacts of Bursting Bubbles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santeramo, Fabio G. & Dominguez, Ignacio Perez, 2021. "On the Effects of the COVID Epidemic on Global and Local Food Access and Availability of Strategic Sectors: Role of Trade and Implications for Policymakers," Commissioned Papers 309037, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kapasia, Nanigopal & Paul, Pintu & Roy, Avijit & Saha, Jay & Zaveri, Ankita & Mallick, Rahul & Barman, Bikash & Das, Prabir & Chouhan, Pradip, 2020. "Impact of lockdown on learning status of undergraduate and postgraduate students during COVID-19 pandemic in West Bengal, India," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Li, Xuelian & Lin, Panpan & Lin, Jyh-Horng, 2020. "COVID-19, insurer board utility, and capital regulation," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
More about this item
Keywordsasset bubbles; uninsured idiosyncratic investment risks; instant contraction; aggregate demand; prolonged recession;
All these keywords.
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-FDG-2020-09-07 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-IAS-2020-09-07 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2020-09-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2020-09-07 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:1036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chiaki Hara (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.