Mattresses versus Banks - The Effect of Trust on Portfolio Composition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus Knell & Helmut Stix, 2009. "Trust in Banks? Evidence from normal times and from times of crises," Working Papers 158, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Karlan & Aishwarya Lakshmi Ratan & Jonathan Zinman, 2014.
"Savings by and for the Poor: A Research Review and Agenda,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(1), pages 36-78, March.
- Karlan, Dean & Ratan, Aishwarya Lakshmi & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Savings by and for the Poor: A Research Review and Agenda," Working Papers 118, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Karlan, Dean & Ratan, Aishwarya Lakshmi & Zinman, Jonathan, 2014. "Savings by and for the poor: A research review and agenda," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dean Karlan & Aishwarya Lakshmi Ratan & Jonathan Zinman, 2013. "Savings by and for the Poor: A Research Review and Agenda," Working Papers 1027, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rahul Mehrotra & Vincent Somville & Lore vandewalle, 2016.
"Increasing trust in the bank to enhance savings: Experimental evidence from India,"
CMI Working Papers
1, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Rahul Mehrotra & Vincent Somville & Lore vandewalle, 2016. "Increasing trust in the bank to enhance savings: Experimental evidence from India," CMI Working Papers 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Stix, Helmut, 2013.
"Why do people save in cash? Distrust, memories of banking crises, weak institutions and dollarization,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4087-4106.
- Helmut Stix, 2012. "Why Do People Save in Cash? Distrust, Memories of Banking Crises, Weak Institutions and Dollarization," Working Papers 178, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
More about this item
Keywordstrust; bank deposits; cash savings; financial awareness;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-07-13 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-07-13 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CBE-2011-07-13 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kse:dpaper:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Iryna Sobetska). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksecoua.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.