Cash-on-Hand and the Duration of Job Search
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mesén Vargas, Juliana & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2017.
"Is There Always a Trade-off between Insurance and Incentives? The Case of Unemployment with Subsistence Constraints,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juliana Mesén Vargas & Bruno Van der Linden, 2018. "Is there always a Trade-off between Insurance and Incentives? The Case of Unemployment with Subsistence Constraints," CESifo Working Paper Series 7044, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juliana MESÉN VARGAS & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2017. "Is there always a trade-off between insurance and incentives? The case of unemployment with subsistence constraints," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Arna Vardardottir & Michaela Pagel, 2016. "The Liquid Hand-to-Mouth: Evidence from a Personal Finance Management Software," 2016 Meeting Papers 789, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Jan C. Ours, 2014.
"Labor Market Effects Of Unemployment Insurance Design,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 284-311, April.
- Tatsiramos, K. & van Ours, J.C., 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," Discussion Paper 2012-082, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & van Ours, Jan C, 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 9196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & van Ours, Jan C., 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," IZA Discussion Papers 6950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Milan Vodopivec, 2013.
"Introducing unemployment insurance to developing countries,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 2009. "Introducing unemployment insurance to developing countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 49170, The World Bank.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 2009. "Introducing Unemployment Insurance to Developing Countries," IZA Policy Papers 6, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Basten, Christoph & Koch, Catherine, 2015.
"The causal effect of house prices on mortgage demand and mortgage supply: Evidence from Switzerland,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-22.
- Christoph Basten & Catherine Koch, 2016. "The causal effect of house prices on mortgage demand and mortgage supply: evidence from Switzerland," BIS Working Papers 555, Bank for International Settlements.
- Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Hernan Ruffo, 2014. "The Effects of Unemployment Insurance Under High Informality: Evidence from Argentina," Department of Economics Working Papers wp201403, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
More about this item
KeywordsUnemployment; Optimal Unemployment Insurance; Liquidity Constraints; Mental Accounting; Severance Pay; Regression Discontinuity Design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kof:wpskof:12-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/koethch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.