Exchange Rate, Expected Profit, and Capital Stock Adjustment: Japanese Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2011. "Exchange Rate, Expected Profit And Capital Stock Adjustment: Japanese Experience," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 215-247, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masaki Hotei, 2012. "The Effects of the Exchange Rate on Japanese Firms' Investment: An Analysis with Firm-Level Data," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(5), pages 663-682, November.
- Dejan Živkov & Jovan Njegić & Vera Mirović, 2016. "Dynamic Nexus between Exchange Rate and Stock Prices in the Major East European Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(6), pages 686-705.
- Dejan Živkov & Jovan Njegić & Vera Mirović, . "Dynamic Nexus between Exchange Rate and Stock Prices in the Major East European Economies," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-20.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal Optimization; Marginal q; Pass-Through; Export Exposure;
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2009-03-22 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2009-03-22 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koe:wpaper:0828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kimiaki Shirahama) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fekobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.