Report NEP-OPM-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & Alan Sutherland, 2009. "Valuation Effects and the Dynamics of Net External Assets," NBER Working Papers 14794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith & James Yetman, 2009. "Consumption and Real Exchange Rates in Professional Forecasts," NBER Working Papers 14795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique & Sondergaard, Jens, 2009. "Investment and trade patterns in a sticky-price, open-economy model," Globalization Institute Working Papers 28, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Auer, Raphael & Chaney, Thomas, 2009. "Exchange rate pass-through in a competitive model of pricing-to-market," Globalization Institute Working Papers 23, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Amstad, Marlene & Fischer, Andreas M., 2009. "Monthly pass-through ratios," Globalization Institute Working Papers 26, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert & Martin, Philippe, 2009. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Globalization Institute Working Papers 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2009. "Exchange Rate, Expected Profit, and Capital Stock Adjustment: Japanese Experience," Discussion Papers 0828, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Julian di Giovanni & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2008. "Putting the Parts Together: Trade, Vertical Linkages, and Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers 580, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Adrian, Tobias & Etula, Erkko & Shin, Hyun Song, 2009. "Risk appetite and exchange Rates," Staff Reports 361, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 10 Dec 2015.
- Mario Cerrato & Hyunsok Kim & Ronald MacDonald, 2008. "3-Regime symmetric STAR modeling and exchange rate reversion," Working Papers 2009_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Feb 2009.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2009. "Taxation, Corruption and the Exchange Rate Regime," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200911, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Elena Bojesteanu & Gabriel Bobeica, 2008. "Where Do the Newest EU Member States Stand on the Road to Monetary Integration?," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1121, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Didier, Tatiana & Lowenkron, Alexandre, 2009. "The current account as a dynamic portfolio choice problem," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4861, The World Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Mehl, Arnaud, 2009. "Do China and oil exporters influence major currency configurations?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 25, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2009. "Structural and Cyclical Movements of the Current Account in the U.S. 1976-2007," Discussion Papers 0829, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.