Where Do the Newest EU Member States Stand on the Road to Monetary Integration?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Tatomir & Ileana Alexe, 2011. "Romania: Climbing The Ladder For A Better Future. When Will It Reach Eu And Euro Area?," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 192-196, December.
- Tatomir, Cristina F. & Alexe, Ileana, 2011. "Laggards or performers? CEE vs. PIIGS countries’ catch-up with the Euro area in the last ten years," MPRA Paper 35715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatomir, Cristina F., 2011. "Structural Convergence of the Central and Eastern European Countries: Achivements in the Last Decade," MPRA Paper 35701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amalia Cristescu, 2018. "The Convergence to European Union: Investigations for Central and Eastern Europe Countries Abstract: The prospects of the Central and Eastern European countries to become members of the European Monet," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 12(2), pages 49-69, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-22 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2009-03-22 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2009-03-22 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-03-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:itfapp:1121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itfaeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itfaeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.