Saving Behavior of Non-Financial Firms in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2014.
"Corporate Cash Holding in Asia,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 323-345, December.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji & Terada-Hagiwara, Akiko, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 381, Asian Development Bank.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," ISER Discussion Paper 0889, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Charles Y. Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," NBER Working Papers 19688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2013. "Corporate Cash Holding in Asia," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201311, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Erdal Ozmen & Saygin Sahinoz & Cihan Yalcin, 2012. "Profitability, Saving and Investment of Non-Financial Firms in Turkey," Working Papers 1214, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Francesco Grigoli & Alexander Herman & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2014. "World Saving," IMF Working Papers 14/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Loukas Karabarbounis & Brent Neiman, 2012. "Declining Labor Shares and the Global Rise of Corporate Saving," NBER Working Papers 18154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm Behavior; Savings of non-financial firms; Turkey.;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2018-01-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2018-01-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:koc:wpaper:1720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sumru Oz) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekoctr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.