Great East Japan Earthquake and Risk Management for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises ―How Do Japanese SMEs Prepare against Natural Disasters?－
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Kobayashi, Takeshi, 2002. "Do Japanese Insurers Benefit from A Catastrophic Event?: Market Reactions to the 1995 Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 92-108, March.
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi & Okada, Taishi & Kobayashi, Takeshi, 2009. "Preparing for Large Natural Catastrophes: The current state and challenges of earthquake insurance in Japan," MPRA Paper 8851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michio Naoi & Miki Seko & Takuya Ishino, 2012.
"Earthquake Risk in Japan: Consumers' Risk Mitigation Responses After the Great East Japan Earthquake,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 519-530.
- Michio Naoi & Miki Seko & Takuya Ishino, 2012. "Earthquake Risk in Japan: Consumers' Risk Mitigation Responses after the Great East Japan Earthquake," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-036, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); Earthquake insurance; Risk management; Natural disasters;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2017-05-14 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2017-05-14 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2017-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.