Report NEP-IAS-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Kumar, Neha & Magnan, Nicholas & Makhija, Simrin & de Nicola, Francesca & Spielman, David J. & Ward, Patrick S., 2017. "Insuring against droughts: Evidence on agricultural intensification and index insurance demand from a randomized evaluation in rural Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1630, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ostwald, Dennis A. & Legler, Benno & Haaf, Andreas & Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia, 2017.
"Der ökonomische Fußabdruck der Privaten Krankenversicherung in Deutschland. Untersuchung der PKV als Finanzier von Gesundheitsleistungen
[The economic footprint of private health insurance in Germa," MPRA Paper 78243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jin Sun & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Man Chung Fung, 2017. "A note on the impact of management fees on the pricing of variable annuity guarantees," Papers 1705.03787, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Attar, Andrea & Mariotti, Thomas & Salanié, François, 2017. "Private Information and Insurance Rejections: A comment," IDEI Working Papers 868, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andrea Attar & Thomas Mariotti & François Salanié, 2017. "Private Information and Insurance Rejections: A Comment," CEIS Research Paper 403, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 03 May 2017.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Arnau Juanmarti Mestres & Judit Vall-Castello, 2017. "Hiring subsidies for people with disabilities: Do they work?," Working Papers 967, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sokolovska, Olena, 2017. "Trade credit insurance and asymmentric information problem," MPRA Paper 79057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JJ Capuno & AD Kraft & LC Poco & SA Quimbo & CAR Tan, Jr., 2017. "Factors associated with the delay in seeking inpatient and outpatient care services in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201703, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori & Yoshihiro Asai, 2017. "Great East Japan Earthquake and Risk Management for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises ―How Do Japanese SMEs Prepare against Natural Disasters?－," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-14, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Benjamin Dequiedt & Emmanuel Servonnat, 2016. "Risk as a limit or an opportunity to mitigate GHG emissions? The case of fertilisation in agriculture," Working Papers 1606, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Epper, Thomas & Fehr-Duda, Helga, 2017. "A Tale of Two Tails: On the Coexistence of Overweighting and Underweighting of Rare Extreme Events," Economics Working Paper Series 1705, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.