Environmental and Trade Policies for Oligopolistic Industry in the Presence of Consumption Externalities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takao Asano & Noriaki Matsushima, 2014. "Environmental regulation and technology transfers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 47(3), pages 889-904, August.
- Liu, Chih-Chen & Mukherjee, Arijit & Wang, Leonard F.S., 2015. "Horizontal merger under strategic tax policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 184-186.
- Mark R Metcalfe & John C Beghin, 2015.
"Piecemeal Reform of Trade and Environmental Policy When Consumption Also Pollutes,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2282-2287.
- Mark R. Metcalfe & John C. Beghin, 1999. "Piecemeal Reform of Trade and Environmental Policy When Consumption Also Pollutes," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 99-wp209, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Mark R. Metcalfe & John C. Beghin, 1999. "Piecemeal Reform of Trade and Environmental Policy When Consumption Also Pollutes," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp209, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental policies; Trade policies; Consumption externalities; International oligopoly; Differentiated products;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-10-30 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kob:dpaper:dp2010-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office of Promoting Research Collaboration, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rikobjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .