Doing Well by doing good - or doing better by delegating?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher, 2011. "Doing well by doing good - or doing better by delegating?," TWI Research Paper Series 63, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hausfeld, Jan & Fischbacher, Urs & Knoch, Daria, 2020. "The value of decision-making power in social decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 898-912.
More about this item
KeywordsDelegation; trusts; reciprocity; intentions; experiment;
All these keywords.
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2011-05-24 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-05-24 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-05-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:knz:dpteco:1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Office Ursprung (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.