Report NEP-CBE-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Garett Jones & Jaap Weel, 2011. "Patience, Cognitive Skill and Coordination in the Repeated Stag Hunt," Working Papers 1024, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher, 2011. "Doing Well by doing good - or doing better by delegating?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher & Franziska Föllmi-Heusi, 2011. "Unequal Opportunities and Distributive Justice," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," ICBBR Working Papers 16, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Kube & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "Can we manage first impressions in cooperation problems? An experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2014.
- MUEHLFELD, Katrin & VAN DOORN, Jenny & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2011. "The effects of personality composition and decision-making processes on change preferences of self-managing teams," Working Papers 2011002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Jule Specht & Boris Egloff & Stefan C. Schmukle, 2011. "Stability and Change of Personality across the Life Course: The Impact of Age and Major Life Events on Mean-Level and Rank-Order Stability of the Big Five," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 377, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nataliya Barasinska, 2011. "Does Gender Affect Investors' Appetite for Risk?: Evidence from Peer-to-Peer Lending," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1125, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Cruces, Guillermo & Perez Truglia, Ricardo & Tetaz, Martin, 2011. "Biased Perceptions of Income Distribution and Preferences for Redistribution: Evidence from a Survey Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5699, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ludwig, Sandra & Wichardt, Philip C. & Wickhorst, Hanke, 2011. "On the Positive Effects of Overcon fident Self-Perception in Teams," Discussion Papers in Economics 12246, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2011. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5689, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2011. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 30856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Nygaard, Knut & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2010. "Efficiency, equality and reciprocity in social preferences: A comparison of students and a representative population," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 28/2010, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Yu, Xiaohua, 2011. "A Two-Stage Choice Experiment Approach to Elicit Consumer Preferences," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103472, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.