Skew productivity distributions and agglomeration: Evidence from plant-level data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Toshihiro Okubo & Eiichi Tomiura, 2014. "Skew Productivity Distributions and Agglomeration: Evidence from Plant-Level Data," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1514-1528, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ito, Banri & Xu, Zhaoyuan & Yashiro, Naomitsu, 2015. "Does agglomeration promote internationalization of Chinese firms?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 109-121.
- KIYOTA Kozo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & Lionel NESTA, 2016. "Understanding the Cross-country Productivity Gap of Exporters," Discussion papers 16019, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Igor Bagayev & Ronald B. Davies, 2017. "The Impact of Protection on Observed Productivity Distributions," Working Papers 201705, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Rutzer, Christian, 2014. "A Theory of Trade Liberalization and Innovations with Heterogeneous Firms," Working papers 2014/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-12-06 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kei:dpaper:2012-020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Global COE Program Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekeijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .