Evaluating the Performance of UK Research in Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0087-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrew J. Oswald, 2010.
"A suggested method for the measurement of world-leading research (illustrated with data on economics),"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 84(1), pages 99-113, July.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "A Suggested Method for the Measurement of World-Leading Research (Illustrated with Data on Economics)," IZA Discussion Papers 4313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2015. "The Objective Measurement of World-Leading Research," IZA Discussion Papers 8829, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch evaluation; bibliometrics.;
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-09-24 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2007-09-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2007-09-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2007-09-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-09-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-09-24 (Sociology of Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:kerpuk:2007/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .