Report NEP-EFF-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Managers and efficiency in banking," Research Discussion Papers 11/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Sector Switching: An Unexplored Dimension of Firm Dynamics in Developing Countries," Trinity Economics Papers tep1007, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Ajax R. B. Moreira & Steve M. Helfand & Adriano M. R. Figueiredo, 2007. "Explicando as diferenças na produtividade agrícola no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1254, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Henneberger, Fred & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2007. "Performance Pay, Sorting, and Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 3019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Marinho & Simone de Souza Cardoso, 2007. "Avaliação da Eficiência Técnica e da Eficiência de Escala do Sistema Nacional de Transplantes," Discussion Papers 1260, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Ronaldo Seroa da Motta & Ajax Moreira, 2007. "Eficiência na Gestão Municipal no Brasil," Discussion Papers 1301, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Paul Sharp & Jacob Weisdorf, 2007. "A Malthusian Model for all Seasons: A Theoretical Approach to Labour Input and Labour Surplus in Traditional Agriculture," Discussion Papers 07-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- E. Cefis & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J Schenk, 2007. "Do mergers of potentially dominant firms foster innovation? An empirical analysis for the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Andersson, Mats, 2007. "Fixed Effects Estimation of Marginal Railway Infrastructure Costs in Sweden," Working Papers 2007:11, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Matthew A Cole & Robert R J Elliott & Eric Strobl, 2007. "The Environmental Performance of Firms: The Role of Foreign Ownership, Training, and Experience," Discussion Papers 07-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Nicholas Vasilakos & Gauthier Lanot & Tim Worrall, 2007. "Evaluating the Performance of UK Research in Economics," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2007/10, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Proietti, Tommaso & Musso, Alberto, 2007. "Growth accounting for the euro area: a structural approach," Working Paper Series 0804, European Central Bank.
- Papahristodoulou, Christos, 2007. "The relative efficiency of UEFA Champions League scorers," MPRA Paper 4943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grund, Christian & Sliwka, Dirk, 2007. "Individual and Job-Based Determinants of Performance Appraisal: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rasyad A Parinduri & Yohanes E. Riyanto, 2007. "Do Banks Respond to Capital Requirement? Evidence from Indonesia," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0712, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.