Labour Supply and the Incidence of Income Tax on Wages
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bingley, P. & Lanot, G., 1999. "Labour Supply and the Incidence of Income Tax on Wages," Papers 99-01, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Åsa Hansson & Karin Olofsdotter, 2014.
"Labor Taxation and FDI Decisions in the European Union,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 263-287, April.
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2011. "Labor Taxation and FDI decisions in the European Union," Working Papers 2011:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Azmat, Ghazala Yasmeen, 2006.
"The incidence of an earned income tax credit: evaluating the impact on wages in the UK,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19859, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ghazala Azmat, 2006. "The Incidence of an Earned Income Tax Credit: Evaluating the Impact on Wages in the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0724, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordstax incidence; labour supply; matched employer-employee panel data.;
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kee:keeldp:98/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin E. Diedrich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dekeeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .