Food Security in Thailand: Status, Rural Poor Vulnerability, and Some Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsThailand; food security; agricultural policy; rural poor vulnerability; policy options;
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MFD-2010-05-22 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2010-05-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kau:wpaper:200901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kanchana Sripruetkiat) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feckuth.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .