Fellow’s Opinion Article: Tastes and Technology: Curvature is not Sufficient for Regularity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnett, William A. & Geweke, John & Wolfe, Michael, 1991. "Seminonparametric Bayesian estimation of the asymptotically ideal production model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1-2), pages 5-50.
- Barnett, William A & Kirova, Milka & Pasupathy, Meenakshi, 1995.
"Estimating Policy-Invariant Deep Parameters in the Financial Sector When Risk and Growth Matter,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1402-1429, November.
- William A. Barnett & Milka Kirova & Meenakshi Pasupathy, 1994. "Estimating policy-invariant deep parameters in the financial sector when risk and growth matter," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1402-1440.
More about this item
Keywordstechnology; regularity; curvature; production; flexible;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kan:wpaper:201232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jianbo Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.