Stability of the Market Economy in the Presence of Diverse Economic Agents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, K.-I.Ken-Ichi & Granat, Sander, 2004.
"Global instability in experimental general equilibrium: the Scarf example,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 209-249, April.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Granat, Sander & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2000. "Global Instability in Experimental General Equilibrium: The Scarf Example," Working Papers 1086, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Anjan Mukherji, 1973. "On the Sensitivity of Stability Results to the Choice of the Numeraire," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 427-433.
- Hirota, Masayoshi & Hsu, Ming & Plott, Chrales R. & Rogers, Brian W., 2005. "Divergence, closed cycles and convergence in scarf environments: Experiments in the dynamics of general equilibrium systems," Working Papers 1239, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hirota, Masayoshi, 1981. "On the Stability of Competitive Equilibrium and the Patterns of Initial Holdings: An Example," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 461-467, June.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Global Stability Conditions on the Plane," ISER Discussion Paper 0589, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2008. "Stability of a competitive economy: A reconsideration," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 317-336.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1959. "Some Examples of Global Instability of the Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 79, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hirota, Masayoshi, 1985. "Global stability in a class of markets with three commodities and three consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 186-192, June.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1983. "On the "Law of Demand."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 997-1019, July.
- Venkatesh Bala, 1997. "A pitchfork bifurcation in the tatonnement process," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(3), pages 521-530.
More about this item
KeywordsStability of equilibrium ; diverse preferences ; redistribution of resources ; rank condition ; incentives for competitive transactions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.