Stability of the Market Economy in the Presence of Diverse Economic Agents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, K.-I.Ken-Ichi & Granat, Sander, 2004.
"Global instability in experimental general equilibrium: the Scarf example,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 209-249, April.
- Anderson, Christopher M. & Granat, Sander & Plott, Charles R. & Shimomura, Ken-Ichi, 2000. "Global Instability in Experimental General Equilibrium: The Scarf Example," Working Papers 1086, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Anjan Mukherji, 1973. "On the Sensitivity of Stability Results to the Choice of the Numeraire," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(3), pages 427-433.
- Hirota, Masayoshi & Hsu, Ming & Plott, Chrales R. & Rogers, Brian W., 2005. "Divergence, closed cycles and convergence in scarf environments: Experiments in the dynamics of general equilibrium systems," Working Papers 1239, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Hirota, Masayoshi, 1981. "On the Stability of Competitive Equilibrium and the Patterns of Initial Holdings: An Example," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(2), pages 461-467, June.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2003. "Global Stability Conditions on the Plane," ISER Discussion Paper 0589, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Anjan Mukherji, 2008. "Stability of a competitive economy: A reconsideration," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 317-336.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1959. "Some Examples of Global Instability of the Competitive Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 79, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hirota, Masayoshi, 1985. "Global stability in a class of markets with three commodities and three consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 186-192, June.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1983. "On the "Law of Demand."," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 997-1019, July.
- Venkatesh Bala, 1997. "A pitchfork bifurcation in the tatonnement process," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(3), pages 521-530.
More about this item
KeywordsStability of equilibrium ; diverse preferences ; redistribution of resources ; rank condition ; incentives for competitive transactions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jic:wpaper:8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Japan International Cooperation Agency Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/jicgvjp.html .