Branch-and-Price-and-Cut for the Periodic Vehicle Routing Problem with Flexible Schedule Structures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francis, Peter & Smilowitz, Karen, 2006. "Modeling techniques for periodic vehicle routing problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 872-884, December.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601707 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Gaudioso & G. Paletta, 1992. "A Heuristic for the Periodic Vehicle Routing Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 86-92, May.
- Tan, C.C.R. & Beasley, J.E., 1984. "A heuristic algorithm for the period vehicle routing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 497-504.
- Roberto Baldacci & Enrico Bartolini & Aristide Mingozzi & Andrea Valletta, 2011. "An Exact Algorithm for the Period Routing Problem," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(1), pages 228-241, February.
- Roberto Roberti & Aristide Mingozzi, 2014. "Dynamic ng-Path Relaxation for the Delivery Man Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(3), pages 413-424, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:261:y:2017:i:2:p:530-539 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mads Jepsen & Bjørn Petersen & Simon Spoorendonk & David Pisinger, 2008. "Subset-Row Inequalities Applied to the Vehicle-Routing Problem with Time Windows," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 497-511, April.
- Henke, Tino & Speranza, M. Grazia & Wäscher, Gerhard, 2015. "The multi-compartment vehicle routing problem with flexible compartment sizes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 730-743.
- Roberto Baldacci & Aristide Mingozzi & Roberto Roberti, 2011. "New Route Relaxation and Pricing Strategies for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(5), pages 1269-1283, October.
- Peter Francis & Karen Smilowitz & Michal Tzur, 2006. "The Period Vehicle Routing Problem with Service Choice," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 439-454, November.
- Hemmelmayr, Vera C. & Doerner, Karl F. & Hartl, Richard F., 2009. "A variable neighborhood search heuristic for periodic routing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 791-802, June.
- Michel Gamache & François Soumis & Gérald Marquis & Jacques Desrosiers, 1999. "A Column Generation Approach for Large-Scale Aircrew Rostering Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 247-263, April.
- Marco E. Lübbecke & Jacques Desrosiers, 2005. "Selected Topics in Column Generation," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 1007-1023, December.
- Theodore Athanasopoulos & Ioannis Minis, 2013. "Efficient techniques for the multi-period vehicle routing problem with time windows within a branch and price framework," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 206(1), pages 1-22, July.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:52:y:2001:i:8:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leandro C. Coelho & Jean-François Cordeau & Gilbert Laporte, 2014. "Thirty Years of Inventory Routing," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 1-19, February.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle Routing; Multi Period; Branch-and-Price-and-Cut; Service Choice; Flexible Schedules;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2017-11-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2017-11-19 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRE-2017-11-19 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jgu:wpaper:1714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit IPP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlmaide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.