Report NEP-MKT-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Metali, Dr, 2016.
"اتجاهات المستهلكين الجزائريين نحو التسوق عبر الانترنت: دراسة ميدانية
[The Attitude of the Algerian Consumers Toward Internet Shopping: An Empirical Study]," MPRA Paper 77675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Motta, Massimo & Tarantino, Emanuele, 2017. "The effect of horizontal mergers, when firms compete in prices and investments," Working Papers 17-01, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin & Reisinger, Markus, 2017. "Segmentation versus Agglomeration: Competition between Platforms with Competitive Sellers," CEPR Discussion Papers 12435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karpov, Aleksandr, 2017. "Price competition and limited attention," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-89, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Guhl, Daniel & Klapper, Daniel & Massner, Katharina & Spann, Martin & Stich, Lucas & Yegoryan, Narine, 2017. "Behavioral Biases in Marketing," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 51, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Gregory S. Crawford & Lachlan Deer & Jeremy Smith & Paul Sturgeon, 2017. "The regulation of public service broadcasters: should there be more advertising on television?," ECON - Working Papers 268, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Daniel Herold, 2017. "Information Exchange in Retail Markets with Uncertainty about Downstream Costs," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201750, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sara Ellison & Christopher M. Snyder & Hongkai Zhang, 2016. "Costs of Managerial Attention and Activity as a Source of Sticky Prices: Structural Estimates from an Online Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6285, CESifo.
- Ann-Kathrin Rothenbächer, 2017. "Branch-and-Price-and-Cut for the Periodic Vehicle Routing Problem with Flexible Schedule Structures," Working Papers 1714, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.