Beschäftigungsfähigkeit als ein zentraler Faktor eines längeren Erwerbslebens
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsworking conditions; continuous vocational training; retirement; public policy; labor force projection; elderly; demographic trends; ageing;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2014-03-01 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2014-03-01 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izasps:sp64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .