Report NEP-AGE-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James M. Poterba, 2014. "Retirement Security in an Aging Society," NBER Working Papers 19930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael NOVELLA & Javier OLIVERA, 2014. "Mental retirement and non-contributory pensions for the elderly poor in Peru," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.05, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Pilar García-Gómez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Judit Vall Castelló, 2014. "Financial Incentives, Health and Retirement in Spain," NBER Working Papers 19913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2014. "The Impact of Aging Baby Boomers on Labor Force Participation," Issues in Brief ib2014-4, Center for Retirement Research.
- Andrew Coleman, 2014. "To Save or Save Not: Intergenerational Neutrality and the Expansion of New Zealand Superannuation," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/02, New Zealand Treasury.
- Shimasawa, Manabu & Oguro, Kazumasa & Toyoda, Nao, 2014. "Does Japan have a Gray Democracy? An empirical analysis of prefectural data," CIS Discussion paper series 615, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Amar Hamoudi & Duncan Thomas, 2014. "Endogenous Co-residence and Program Incidence: South Africa's Old Age Pension," NBER Working Papers 19929, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2014. "Beschäftigungsfähigkeit als ein zentraler Faktor eines längeren Erwerbslebens," IZA Standpunkte 64, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnberg, Søren & Barslund, Mikkel, 2014. "The Crowding-out Effect of Mandatory Labour Market Pension Schemes on Private Savings: Evidence from renters in Denmark," CEPS Papers 8911, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- James Banks & Carl Emmerson & Gemma C. Tetlow, 2014. "Effect of Pensions and Disability Benefits on Retirement in the UK," NBER Working Papers 19907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.