Inclusive Growth: What Future for the European Social Model?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilia Herman, 2016. "Productive Employment in Romania: A Major Challenge to the Integration into the European Union," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 18(42), pages 335-335, May.
- Dandes Albert Aurel, 2016. "The Idea Of Social Policy In The European Union And Its Impact On The Member States," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 117-121, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; social policy; labour market policy; growth; inclusion; unemployment insurance;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2014-06-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-HME-2014-06-07 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IAS-2014-06-07 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-06-07 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .