Report NEP-EEC-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Gros & Cinzia Alcidi & Ansgar Belke & Leonor Coutinho & Alessandro Giovannini, 2014. "State-of-Play in Implementing Macroeconomic Adjustment Programmes in the Euro Area," Ruhr Economic Papers 0482, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Medhi Mili & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "What is the linkage between real growth in the Euro area and global financial market conditions ?," Working Papers 2014-324, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Stephen McKnight & Alexander Mihailov & Kerry Patterson & Fabio Rumler, 2014. "The Predictive Performance of Fundamental Inflation Concepts: An Application to the Euro Area and the United States," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2014-03, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Schmid, Günther, 2014. "Inclusive Growth: What Future for the European Social Model?," IZA Policy Papers 82, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Inske Pirschel & Maik Wolters, 2014. "Forecasting German Key Macroeconomic Variables Using Large Dataset Methods," Kiel Working Papers 1925, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Laurence M. Ball, 2014. "Long-Term Damage from the Great Recession in OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 20185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.