Report NEP-IAS-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J., 2014. "The Effects of Access to Health Insurance for Informally Employed Individuals in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 8213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sarah Cohodes & Daniel Grossman & Samuel Kleiner & Michael F. Lovenheim, 2014. "The Effect of Child Health Insurance Access on Schooling: Evidence from Public Insurance Expansions," NBER Working Papers 20178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böckerman, Petri & Kanninen, Ohto & Suoniemi, Ilpo, 2014. "A Kink that Makes You Sick: The Incentive Effect of Sick Pay on Absence," IZA Discussion Papers 8205, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Schmid, Günther, 2014. "Inclusive Growth: What Future for the European Social Model?," IZA Policy Papers 82, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Santosh Kumar & Emily Dansereau, 2014. "Supply-Side Barriers to Maternity-Care Provision in India: A Facility-Based Analysis," Working Papers 1406, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Christopher Afendulis & Anna Sinaiko & Richard Frank, 2014. "Dominated Choices and Medicare Advantage Enrollment," NBER Working Papers 20181, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Valletta, Robert G., 2014. "Recent Extensions of U.S. Unemployment Benefits: Search Responses in Alternative Labor Market States," Working Paper Series 2014-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Pestieau, Pierre, 2014. "Means-tested long term care and family transfers," IDEI Working Papers 826, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Marc Flandreau & Gabriel Geisler Mesevage, 2014. "The Separation of Information and Lending and the Rise of Rating Agencies in the United States," IHEID Working Papers 11-2014, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.