A Policy Agenda for Diversity and Minority Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "A Policy Agenda for Diversity and Minority Integration," Chapters,in: Ethnic Diversity in European Labor Markets, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "A Policy Agenda for Diversity and Minority Integration," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1091, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosario, Teresita del., 2008. "Best practices in social insurance for migrant workers : the case of Sri Lanka," ILO Working Papers 994111613402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:411161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holzmann, Robert & Munz, Rainer, 2004. "Challenges and opportunities of international migration for the EU, its member states, neighboring countries, and regions : a Policy Note," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 30160, The World Bank.
- Neil G. Ruiz, 2008. "Managing Migration : Lessons from the Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11016, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrants; ethnic minority; integration; diversity; labor market; diversity management; integration policy;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2011-01-03 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izapps:pp21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .