A Policy Agenda for Diversity and Minority Integration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2011. "A Policy Agenda for Diversity and Minority Integration," Chapters,in: Ethnic Diversity in European Labor Markets, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kahanec, Martin & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "A Policy Agenda for Diversity and Minority Integration," IZA Policy Papers 21, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsimmigrants; ethnic minority; integration; diversity; labor market; diversity management; integration policy;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J78 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Public Policy (including comparable worth)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.