Why Does the Health of Immigrants Deteriorate? Evidence from Birth Records
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Osea Giuntella & Catia Nicodemo & Carlos Vargas Silva, 2015.
"The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times,"
2015-W04, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Giuntella, Osea & Nicodemo, Catia & Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2015. "The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times," IZA Discussion Papers 9351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osea Giuntella & Catia Nicodemo & Carlos Vargas Silva, 2017. "The Effects of Immigration on NHS Waiting Times," Working Papers XREAP2017-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.
- Osea Giuntella, 2016. "Assimilation and Health: Evidence From Linked Birth Records of Second- and Third-Generation Hispanics," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(6), pages 1979-2004, December.
- Giuntella, Osea & Mazzonna, Fabrizio, 2014.
"Do Immigrants Bring Good Health?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osea Giuntella & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2014. "Do Immigrants Bring Good Health?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 653, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
Keywordsbirth outcomes; birthweight; intermarriage; risky behaviors; siblings; Latino paradox;
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-09-28 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-09-28 (Health Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-09-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp7588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .