Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thierry Madiès & Marie-Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers 1217, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Aging and attitudes towards strategic uncertainty and competition: An artefactual field experiment in a Swiss bank," Post-Print halshs-00661081, HAL.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers halshs-00702579, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivica Urban & Peter J. Lambert, 2008.
"Redistribution, Horizontal Inequity, and Reranking: How to Measure Them Properly,"
Public Finance Review,
, vol. 36(5), pages 563-587, September.
- Ivica Urban & Peter J. Lambert, 2005. "Redistribution, horizontal inequity and reranking: how to measure them properly," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-12, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Caspersen, Erik & Metcalf, Gilbert E., 1994.
"Is a Value Added Tax Regressive? Annual Versus Lifetime Incidence Measures,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 47(4), pages 731-746, December.
- Erik Caspersen & Gilbert Metcalf, 1993. "Is A Value Added Tax Progressive? Annual Versus Lifetime Incidence Measures," NBER Working Papers 4387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Peichl & Philippe van Kerm, 2007. "PROGRES: Stata module to measure distributive effects of an income tax," Statistical Software Components S456867, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Björklund, Anders & Palme, Mårten, 1997. "Income Redistribution within the Life Cycle versus between Individuals: Empirical Evidence Using Swedish Panel Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 197, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomquist, N S, 1981. "A Comparison of Distributions of Annual and Lifetime Income: Sweden around 1970," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 27(3), pages 243-264, September.
More about this item
Keywordsexperiment; confidence; self-image; competitiveness; ambiguity; risk; aging;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-06-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2012-06-25 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp6642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .