Economies of Scale in the Tunisian Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tansel, Avsit, 2005.
"Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials, and Gender in Turkey,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 453-477, January.
- Tansel, A., 1999. "Public_Private Employment Choice, Wage Differential and Gender in Turkey," Papers 797, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Aysit Tansel, 1999. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," Working Papers 797, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tansel, Aysit, 2004. "Public-Private Employment Choice, Wage Differentials and Gender in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1262, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Niimi, Yoko, 2009. "Gender Equality and Inclusive Growth in Developing Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 186, Asian Development Bank.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara, 2005. "The Impact of Gender Segregation on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data for Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 1742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martina Zweimüller & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Doris Weichselbaumer, 2008.
"Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: an International Study,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 615-635, November.
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Martina, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study," CEPR Discussion Papers 6388, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doris Weichselbaumer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Martina Zweimüller, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study," Economics working papers 2007-12, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Zweimüller, Martina & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Weichselbaumer, Doris, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study," IZA Discussion Papers 2918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weichselbaumer, Doris & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Martina, 2007. "Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps. An International Study," Economics Series 217, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Gender Labor Income Shares and Human Capital Investment in the Republic of Congo," MPRA Paper 27737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastián Calónico & Hugo R. Ñopo, 2008.
"Gender Segregation in the Workplace and Wage Gaps: Evidence from Urban Mexico 1994-2004,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1621, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Calonico & Hugo Ñopo, 2008. "Gender Segregation in the Workplace and Wage Gaps: Evidence from Urban Mexico 1994-2004," Research Department Publications 4579, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Wagle, Udaya R., 2007. "Are Economic Liberalization and Equality Compatible? Evidence from South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1836-1857, November.
- Francesco Pastore, 2010. "The gender gap in early career in Mongolia," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 188-207, May.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Income Generation and Intra-Household Decision Making: A Gender Analysis for Nigeria," MPRA Paper 27738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsnew trade theory; trade liberalization; economies of scale; Tunisian industries; cost functions;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.