Speed Discounting and Racial Disparities: Evidence from Speeding Tickets in Boston
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dara Lee Luca, 2015.
"Do Traffic Tickets Reduce Motor Vehicle Accidents? Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(1), pages 85-106, January.
- Dara N. Lee, 2011. "Do Traffic Tickets Reduce Motor Vehicle Accidents? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 1119, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 17 Jan 2012.
- Laura Giuliano & David I. Levine & Jonathan Leonard, 2011.
"Racial Bias in the Manager-Employee Relationship: An Analysis of Quits, Dismissals, and Promotions at a Large Retail Firm,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(1), pages 26-52.
- Giuliano, Laura & Levine, David I. & Leonard, Jonathan, 2009. "Racial Bias in the Manager-Employee Relationship: An Analysis of Quits, Dismissals, and Promotions at a Large Retail Firm," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt8pm012h0, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
Keywordspolice discretion; disparate treatment; racial bias; speeding tickets;
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2009-01-03 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.